Manchester Park Building
The Manchester Park Building offers several options for your next meeting, birthday party, shower, or other event. We offer a spacious 50 by 40 feet room that looks out the large glass windows into beautiful Schroeder Park. This room can be rented as one large space or it can be divided into 2 smaller spaces. In addition, we offer a conference room for smaller meetings.
|Room A or B
||$35 per hour
||$25 per hour
||$50 per hour||$40 per hour||$60 per hour|
(Room A and B)
|$50 per hour||$40 per hour||$80 per hour||$70 per hour||$85 per hour|
||$35 per hour||$25 per hour||$50 per hour||$40 per hour||$60 per hour|
Max Capacity Theater Style Seating
- Room A: 70
- Room B: 70
- Room C: 150
- Conference Room: Holds up to 12
Facility Rental Applications must be filled out in person at the Park Office. All rentals must be made a minimum of 3 weeks prior to your requested date and must be paid in full at the time of booking. (Possible exception for rentals during regular business hours). A credit card is required for Security Deposit.
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Closed Holidays
Regular Business Hours
- Monday - Friday
- 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Rentals are hourly and are a minimum of 2 hours, this includes your set up and break down time. (exception for rentals during regular business hours.
- Food and beverages are allowed, refrigeration / freezer / kitchen is not available.
- Alcohol is prohibited unless it is provided by a caterer.
- Please inquire about our full-day rental rates.
- Rooms A, B, and C have a sink, counter, and microwave for your use.
- Room A and the Conference Room have a Smart TV that is available as well.
- Renter is responsible for their set up, break down, and clean up.
- Our facility is smoke free, this includes electronic cigarettes.
Contact us for more information by emailing B Jones or call 636-391-6326, ext. 400.