Park Building Room Rentals
The Manchester Park Building offers several options for your next meeting, birthday party, shower, or other event.
We offer a spacious 50 by 40 feet room that looks out the large glass windows into beautiful Schroeder Park. In addition, we offer a conference room with a Smart TV for smaller meetings. Booking requests must be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
Full Payment & Deposit due at booking. Deposit will be charged on the credit card and checks will be cashed
|Refundable Deposit||Resident &
|Half Room (holds up to 50 people)
|Whole Room (holds up to 100)
|Conference Room (holds up to 15)
Maximum Capacity: Room A or B: 50 Room C: 100 Conference Room: 15
We provide tables and chairs, you will be responsible for your own set-up, break down, & clean up and you must include this time in your rental. Our facility is smoke free, this includes electronic cigarettes
Rental Hours- Closed Holidays
Sunday-Thursday: Event must end no later than 9:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: Event must end no later than 10:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 11:00 p.m.
Check Out at the end of the rented time with room attendant. Any damages, insufficient clean up or running over your allotted time will be noted at check-out and withheld from your deposit. If the renter & party do not leave the building at the time noted on the rental application, the renter is subject to a fine to be withheld from the deposit. While your rental of the indoor facility may run past dark, the park closes at dark, and you may not stay in the park after that time.
Updated & effective 1/5/2023
Terms and Conditions
YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BUILDING BEFORE THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE IT RENTED
- Applicant (‘renter’) must be 21 years or older and must be present for the entire rental. The listed applicant is responsible for all aspects of the rental. The renter must show proof or residency at the address listed.
- Your rental time begins when you are scheduled to arrive for set-up and your ending time is when you are scheduled to be out of the building after clean-up. Sunday-Thursday: Event must end no later than 9:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 10:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday: Event must end no later than 10:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 11:00 p.m.
- Renter is responsible for set up, break down, and clean up- INCLUDING TYING TRASH BAGS AND TAKING THEM OUT TO THE DUMPSTER OUTSIDE OF THE KITCHEN DOOR. Your rental of the indoor facility may run past dark, the park closes at dark, and you may not stay in the park after that time.
- Full payment of rental fee and deposit is due at booking, reservation is not confirmed without payment. Checks will be cashed and/or credit card will be charged. Your deposit will be refunded to you after your rental less any fees incurred. The minimum cleaning fee is $50. The fee for any time over the rented time will be withheld at least double the hourly rate and billed per half hour. If an account has multiple violations, they will not be allowed to rent facilities in the future.
- Food/beverages are allowed but must remain in the room. Refrigeration/freezer/ice/kitchen is not available.
- The serving of alcohol is permitted by the drink by private parties reserving the room. No liquor sales allowed. Caterers/businesses providing alcohol must have the appropriate city and state licenses. A copy of the license and insurance must be provided to the Manchester Parks, Recreation, & Arts office prior to the reservation date. Individuals reserving the room will not be permitted to sell alcohol. Under no circumstances will renter allow anyone under 21 years of age to consume or be served alcohol. Renter holds all liability for anything resulting in providing, distributing, or serving alcohol. A fee in the amount of $25 will be charged if alcohol is served, supplied, or distributed on the premises.
- Renter may not remove/alter the artwork on the wall, if damage occurs, the renter is liable.
- You may not affix anything to the walls. Tape, glue, tacks, pins, or nails may not be used on the walls, floors, or any other surface. The facility does not provide any window coverings except the installed shades. All types of Glitter, confetti, and open flame are not allowed (except Sterno & candles on a birthday cake).
- Any for profit/business rentals must be made in the business name and pay the business rate.
- If there are any problems after office hours (M-F 8-4:30), please call 636-751-0402
- In the event of questionable weather, please contact us at 636-751-0402 to see if the facility is closed.
- The City is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
- Animals are not allowed in the building with exception by the Director.
- Any incidents that occur on City property should be reported immediately to staff.
- The facility is available to people of all abilities. Renter may not exclude, segregate, or discriminate against any such person in the use thereof on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, or disability.
- The City reserves the right to cancel or alter this agreement at any time with or without cause.
- Renter’s use of the facility shall not, under any circumstance, interfere with the City’s use of the facility for its normal business purposes.
- Renter and all invitees shall abide by all directions of City staff during the use of the facilities.
- The renter hereby releases and discharges the City of Manchester, its officers, employees, and volunteers, from any and all liability and injuries sustained, or loss incurred by renter or renter’s guests arising out of the above identified rental and agrees to hold each of them harmless with respect thereto.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Rental fees will be refunded if notice of cancellation is given, in writing, 14 days prior to the rental date, minus a $5 surcharge. No Refunds will be given for cancellations less than 14 days in advance.
Contact us for more information by emailing B Jones or call 636-391-6326, ext. 400.