Our summer camps are STILL ON!
This summer is shaping up to be unlike any other. Due to circumstances with COVID-19, the City of Manchester has been forced to reevaluate Parks, Recreation, & Arts Department programs and facility operations.
We ARE planning to have camp, however, the format and structure will vary from previous years. Our number one concern is safety, and CDC guidelines for camps will be followed.
- Campers will be in groups of 9, along with 1 counselor. Groups will be made according to age. Group changes will NOT be made after camp begins.
- Campers, along with their counselor will rotate through a variety of stations throughout the day. Stations will include sports, games, activities, and crafts. The group must stay together.
- Camper and counselor temperatures will be scanned daily upon arrival.
- In order to prioritize safety and fiscal responsibility, the Board of Aldermen decided to close the Aquatic Center for the summer. This means the campers won’t be swimming.
- Due to group restrictions, field trips aren’t feasible at this time. Don’t fret, our enthusiastic staff has been busy preparing fun activities, entertaining guests, walking ’field trips’ to get sno-cones or other treats, themed days incorporating water whenever we can, crafts, of course tie-dying, and sooo much more! (Please note: the Adventure Pursuits Camp and the Sports Camp-Olympic Edition activities will be based on their theme and may vary from the list above.)
While we are confident that this summer will be a great one, we understand that the camp setting may make some feel uneasy or perhaps you feel the redesigned camp format isn’t the best fit for your child. If this is the case, we will offer full refunds up until 2-weeks prior to the start of the camp session. After that time, refunds will only be issued if there is a waitlist and we are able to fill your spot. In order to receive a refund, please email Becky at email@example.com
If you are interested in enrolling for more camps, we currently have availability in:
- Adventure Pursuits Camp June 1-5
- Sports Camp-Olympic Edition June 8-12
- Day Camp session 1 from June 15-June 26
- NASA: Journey to Outer Space with Mad Science July 27-31
- Manchester Makers Art Camp July 27-31
- Minecraft Camp August 10-14
- Star Wars Camp August 10-14