Manchester Arts is a branch of the Manchester Parks, Recreation, and Arts Department supported and organized through employees of the City of Manchester. Located in Manchester, Missouri, one of many suburbs of St. Louis, our exhibition gallery is unique in its placement at the Manchester Courtroom Gallery, which is in an actual courtroom. The courtroom gallery is open 7 days a week from 9 am – 7 pm.
- No Entry Fee
- Artists must be at least 18 years of age, currently residing in the 63021 or 63011 zip code.
- Up to three original works per artist created in the past four years. Reproductions not accepted. All works must be family friendly and may not contain nudity or profane content.
- Work not previously shown in any exhibit in the Manchester Arts Gallery.
- Work cannot exceed 5’ high or 6’ wide unless a free standing or pedestal sculpture piece.
- Ready for installation. Artist must completely resolve method of installation in advance. We only accept hanging wire or approved alternatives (call us). Canvases not framed should have finished or painted edges. Complex assemblies or installation pieces are the responsibility of artist to install with direction of the Manchester Arts staff. **The gallery uses the Walker Hanging System and has a few walls on which fiber and lightweight pieces can be pinned.
Entry Deadline: August 21, 2023
Notification of Acceptance: September 1, 2023
Art Drop Off: September 14th, 2023
Exhibition Dates: September 22 - November 1, 2023
Reception: September 22, 2023 6pm-8pm
Art Pick Up: November 7, 2023
Manchester Justice Center
*Subject to Change