The Parks and Recreation Department operates the Manchester Aquatic Center.
The Aquatic Center is a seasonal facility. We offer a wide variety of activities at the facility, including swimming lessons, exercise classes, swim team, and special family events. The pool is open to Manchester residents and non-residents.
Click here for the Manchester Aquatic Center Rules.
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Depth of 5 feet to 12 feet
- Enclosed drop slide
- One dedicated lap lane
- One diving board
- Ten swimming lanes
- Double lane small slide
- Zero entry to 12 inches depth
- Several interactive water features
- Current channel
- Triple lane open slide
- Two big water slides - one open and one enclosed
- Two vortex areas - one with an underwater bench
- Zero entry to 3 feet depth
- Other water features
- Changing rooms with restrooms & showers
- Concession stand
- Family changing room
- Plenty of beach chairs and umbrellas
- Shaded area to enjoy your food