Park Building Room Rentals
The Manchester Park Building offers several options for your next meeting, birthday party, shower, or other event.
We offer a spacious 50 by 40 feet room that looks out the large glass windows into beautiful Schroeder Park. This room can be rented as one large space (Room C) or it can be divided into 2 smaller spaces (Room A & Room B). In addition, we offer a conference room with a Smart TV for smaller meetings.
Booking requests must be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
Full Payment & Deposit due at booking. Deposit will be charged on the credit card and checks will be cashed
(Required at booking)
|Room A or B
Maximum Capacity: Room A or B: 50 Room C: 100 Conference Room: 15
We provide tables and chairs, you will be responsible for your own set-up, break down, & clean up and you must include this time in your rental. Our facility is smoke free, this includes electronic cigarettes
Rental Hours- Closed Holidays
Sunday-Thursday: Event must end no later than 9:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: Event must end no later than 10:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 11:00 p.m.
Check Out/Clean Up The renter removes all belongings and place trash in the proper receptacles, wipes off tables and places neatly on the correct carts and sweep by the end of the rented time and check out with room attendant. Any damages, insufficient clean up or running over your allotted time will be noted at check-out and withheld from your deposit. If the renter & party do not leave the building at the time noted on the rental application, the renter is subject to a fine to be withheld from the deposit. While your rental of the indoor facility may run past dark, the park closes at dark, and you may not stay in the park after that time.
YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE SPACE BEFORE THE TIME THAT YOU HAVE IT RENTED
- Applicant (‘renter’) must be 21 years or older and must be present for the entire rental. The listed applicant is responsible for all aspects of the rental.
- Your rental time begins when you are scheduled to arrive for set-up and your ending time is when you are scheduled to be out of the building after clean-up. Sunday-Thursday: Event must end no later than 9:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 10:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday: Event must end no later than 10:30 p.m. and you must be out of the building by 11:00 p.m.
- Renter is responsible for set up, break down, and clean up. While your rental of the indoor facility may run past dark, the park closes at dark, and you may not stay in the park after that time.
- Full payment of rental fee and deposit is due at booking, reservation is not confirmed without payment.
- Deposit: Your deposit is required at the time that you book the facility. Deposit will be held on the credit card and checks will be cashed. Your deposit will be refunded to you after your rental less any fees incurred. The minimum cleaning fee is $50. The fee for any time over the rented time will be withheld at least double the hourly rate and billed per half hour. If an account has multiple violations, they will not be allowed to rent facilities in the future.
- Food/beverages are allowed but must remain in the room. Refrigeration/freezer/ice/kitchen is not available.
- The serving of alcohol is permitted by the drink by private parties reserving the room. No liquor sales allowed. Caterers/businesses providing alcohol must have the appropriate city and state licenses. A copy of the license and insurance must be provided to the Manchester Parks, Recreation, & Arts office prior to the reservation date. Individuals reserving the room will not be permitted to sell alcohol. Under no circumstances will renter allow anyone under 21 years of age to consume or be served alcohol. Renter holds all liability for anything resulting in providing, distributing, or serving alcohol. A fee in the amount of $25 will be charged if alcohol is served, supplied, or distributed on the premises.
- Renter may not remove/alter the artwork on the wall, in the event that damage occurs, the renter is liable.
- You may not affix anything to the walls. Tape, glue, tacks, pins, or nails may not be used on the walls, floors, or any other surface. The facility does not provide any window coverings except the installed shades. Glitter, confetti, and open flame are not allowed (except Sterno & candles on a birthday cake).
- Any for profit/business rentals must be made in the business name and pay the business rate.
- If there are any problems after office hours (M-F 8-4:30), please call 636-751-0402
- In the event of questionable weather, please contact us at 636-751-0402 to see if the facility is closed.
- The City is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
- Animals are not allowed in the building with exception by the Director.
- Any incidents that occur on City property should be reported immediately to staff.
- The facility is available to people of all abilities. Renter may not exclude, segregate, or discriminate against any such person in the use thereof on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, or disability.
- The City reserves the right to cancel or alter this agreement at any time with or without cause.
- Renter’s use of the facility shall not, under any circumstance, interfere with the City’s use of the facility for its normal business purposes.
- Renter and all invitees shall abide by all directions of City staff during the use of the facilities.
- The renter hereby releases and discharges the City of Manchester, its officers, employees, and volunteers, from any and all liability and injuries sustained, or loss incurred by renter or renter’s guests arising out of the above identified rental and agrees to hold each of them harmless with respect thereto.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Rental fees will be refunded if notice of cancellation is given, in writing, 14 days prior to the rental date, minus a $5 surcharge. No Refunds will be given for cancellations less than 14 days in advance.
As the Applicant identified on page one of this agreement, I have read and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Ordinances of the City of Manchester. I understand that if I do not comply, my event may be stopped or cancelled by the city without refund. If not signed by applicant listed this application and permit are invalid and subject to cancellation.
Contact us for more information by emailing B Jones or call 636-391-6326, ext. 400.