2022 Reservations begin the first working day of January (1/3/23)
To reserve a pavilion, you can now book online or you can come by the Parks Office Monday through Friday, 8AM to 4:30PM.
We do not accept pavilion rentals over the phone.
Non-residents may only book 31 days prior to their requested date.
All Non-Profits must book in person with tax exempt form to receive the non-profit pricing.
Picnic Season runs April 1 - October 31, there is no guarantee of restrooms and drinking fountains before then.
We only do one rental per day, they begin at 9 a.m. and end at sunset.
Reserve a Pavilion
||Monday - Friday: $0
Weekend / Holiday: $50
||Monday - Friday: $50
Weekend / Holiday: $75
|Portable BBQ Grill Rental
|Hourly Field Rental Subject to Availability
||Resident: $5 per hour
Non-Resident: $10 per hour
||by Park Office
||by Ball Field
||by Tennis Courts
||by Log Cabin||50|
|Stoecker Park Gazebo
- The City of Manchester reserves the right to assess additional fees if it is determined that this reservation was made for a business or organization without disclosing such information and paying the appropriate fee.
- *No refunds will be issued due to inclement weather or problems with the electricity at the pavilions, electricity is not guaranteed.
*No refunds are given for cancellations; however, for cancellations 72 hours in advance, the permit holder may inquire with the parks and recreation department to see if another agreeable date during the same calendar year is available to transfer to. You must have this date booked when you cancel your current date.
- Permit holders may not have the following as part of their rental without director’s permission:
- Additional tents
- Bounce house / inflatables / Bubble Soccer
- DJ or live music
- Glitter / piñata / confetti
- Fire Truck, Ice Cream truck or food truck
- Open flame 'sky' lanterns
- Petting zoo, etc.
- There is no vehicular access to the pavilions; you may not drive on the paths, sidewalks or grassy areas.
- You may not go over the listed capacity of a pavilion without written permission.
- Permit holder will remove all of their items and place all trash in trash cans. Permit holder shall assume full responsibility for any violations and/or damages by individuals involved with this permit.
- The City is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
- Any accidents that occur on City property should be reported immediately to staff.
- The facility is available to people of all abilities. Renter may not exclude, segregate, or discriminate against any such person in the use thereof on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, or disability.
- The City reserves the right to cancel or alter this agreement at any time with or without cause.
- Renter’s use of the facility shall not, under any circumstance, interfere with the City’s use of the facility.
- Renter and all invitees shall abide by all directions of City staff during the use of the facilities.
- The renter hereby releases and discharges the City of Manchester, its officers, employees, and volunteers, from any and all liability and injuries sustained, or loss incurred by renter or renter’s guests arising out of the above identified rental and agrees to hold each of them harmless with respect thereto.
Any violations in the rules set forth could result in a fine up to $1,000.
Reserve a Pavilion
To reserve a pavilion, you can now book online or you can come by the Parks Office Monday through Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM.
Please note, there is no guarantee that the electricity in any pavilion will be working on the day of your reservation. We do not have staff on premises during the weekend.
Call the park office at 636-391-6326, ext. 400 for more information.
American with Disabilities Act
The Manchester Parks and Recreation and facilities are available for people of all abilities. Manchester is working to comply with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). If we are unable to meet your needs, there is a grievance procedure available for ADA concerns. Copies of our department publication/information are available in alternative formats to individuals with disabilities by calling 314-822-4855 or use Relay Missouri 800-735-2966 TDD.