April 4, 2023 General Municipal Election
What's on the Ballot?
Here you should be able to access a sample ballot, view Manchester's Ward candidates, and read the ballot language for all of Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District's six proposed propositions.
Click the link below to access your sample ballot.
Candidates for Mayor and each Manchester Ward have filed for candidacy in the 2023 General Municipal Election.
- Ward 1 Alderman: John Dodge
- Ward 2 Alderman: Megan Huether
- Ward 3 Alderman: Rich Baumann, Paul Listerberger
- Local 3% sales tax on adult-use marijuana purchases
How do I vote?
Changes have been made to voting options for the April 4th General Municipal Election.
Here are the new changes that differ from previous elections:
- Residents of St. Louis County who wish to vote with an absentee ballot will have to meet one of the six reasons for voting absentee:
- Absent from St. Louis County on Election Day;
- Incapacitated or confined due to sickness or disability, including caring for a person who is incapacitated or confined due to sickness or disability;
- Restricted by religious belief or practice;
- Employed by an election authority;
- Incarcerated, although all necessary qualifications for voting have been retained;
- A participant in the Missouri Safe at Home program
- If a voter does not meet one of the reasons listed above, he/she will only be able to cast their vote in-person at a polling place on Election Day.
- The absentee ballot application is available here and must be submitted no later than 5 p.m. on Wednesday, March 23rd.
For more information, click here or call 314-615-1800.
Where do I vote?
As a registered voter in St. Louis County, you are eligible to vote at any polling location in St. Louis County.
We know you'll have questions that we have not yet addressed - but don't worry! We have resources for you.
Click here to access St. Louis County Board of Elections - Frequently Asked Questions